Series 9900 Sliding Glass Doors
Manufactured in Tulsa, Oklahoma - Distributed Nationwide
Series 9900 sliding glass doors are made from strong, durable, maintenance free aluminum, featuring our Thermal Barrier. Separating the interior and exterior surfaces, the barrier dramatically reduces heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer.
- Sealed 7/8-in. insulated glass for optimum thermal efficiency
- Choose from OX, XO, OXO or OXXO and other configurations
- Interlocking meeting rails
- High-density pile weatherstripping with mylar fin to seal out wind and water
- Sloped anodized sill to promote water runoff
- Durable extruded aluminum rolling screen
- White, creme, almond, sandstone or bronze powdercoat colors are standard.
- Secure locking handle in matching powder coat colors
- Nailing fin/flush fin
- Custom sizes
- Divided lites
- Clear and dark bronze anodized finishes at additional cost
- Aluminum screen mesh
- Low-E glass, Argon gas fill, tint, panels, spandrels
- ThermalSafe laminated glass
- Solid brass or brushed chrome handle set, with or without key lock
Choose from white, creme, almond, sandstone or bronze. A wide selection of designer colors and anodized finishes are also available at an additional charge.